Teaching yoga at a festival
Festivals can be life-changing experiences for many people. While on the outside a festival may look like just a party, the truth is they can provide a catalyst for change through celebration, community, and participation.
- help them to find space.
- loud voice, ask the people if they hear you everywhere, If not adjust.
- get comfortable with the uncomfortable…
- get outside your comfort zone.
Most applications will ask for the following information:
- Your contact information (name, email, phone number)
- Your website + social media accounts
- Name of workshop
- Description of workshop
- Your bio
- A photo
- Special requirements (this is where you will list your supplies or needs such as a sound system and inquire about compensation)